Skocz do zawartości

Battlefield 4

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Oto jak się ma sprawa z przejściem z PS3 na PS4 w wypadku BF4 

UK:

GAME – Play now and get £40 towards your next-gen upgrade

Buy a copy of Battlefield 4 PlayStation 3 from GAME. When you’re ready to upgrade, return back to your local GAME store and trade in your  PlayStation 3 version and receive £40 towards an upgrade for a PlayStation 4 version. For complete terms and conditions visit Game.co.uk here.

Worldwide:

Sony PlayStation

Inside marked physical copies of Battlefield 4 for PlayStation 3 there will be a voucher with a unique code printed on it. This code will allow you the one-time offer of buying a digital version of Battlefield 4 via the PlayStation Store for only £10, which we assume will be $10 for U.S. users.

Oto jak się ma sprawa z przejściem z PS3 na PS4 w wypadku BF4 

UK:

GAME – Play now and get £40 towards your next-gen upgrade

Buy a copy of Battlefield 4 PlayStation 3 from GAME. When you’re ready to upgrade, return back to your local GAME store and trade in your  PlayStation 3 version and receive £40 towards an upgrade for a PlayStation 4 version. For complete terms and conditions visit Game.co.uk here.

Worldwide:

Sony PlayStation

Inside marked physical copies of Battlefield 4 for PlayStation 3 there will be a voucher with a unique code printed on it. This code will allow you the one-time offer of buying a digital version of Battlefield 4 via the PlayStation Store for only £10, which we assume will be $10 for U.S. users.

All Retailers (EU, US)

Inside marked copies of Battlefield 4 for PlayStation®3 there will be a voucher with a unique code printed on it. This code will allow you the one-time opportunity until March 28, 2014 to purchase a digital version of Battlefield 4 via the PlayStation®Store for only $9.99/£9.99/9.99€. Check back here soon for more details.

GameStop (EMEA)

Trade in your copy of Battlefield 4 on PS3 and buy the PS4 version of the game for €14.99. Offer valid until December 31, 2013 or until supply lasts. Ask in-store for more details.

Amazon (Germany)

Until December 31, 2013 or while supplies last, Battlefield 4 players can trade in their PS3 copy and get a 25 € bonus credit towards the game on PS4 in addition to their trade-in value of at least 25 €. For complete rules and details head on over to Amazon.de.

GAME (UK)

For Battlefield fans in the UK, GAME will be giving PS3 players approximately £40 in trade in value when you upgrade to Battlefield 4 on PS4. Offer valid until December 24, 2013. Head over to GAME for complete details and information.

GAME (Spain)

Trade in your copy of Battlefield 4 on PS3 and buy the PS4 version of the game for €14.99. Offer valid until December 31, 2013 or until supply lasts. Ask in-store for more details.

Microsoft Offers

GameStop (US)  

GameStop Power Up Rewards members can trade in Battlefield 4 on Xbox 360 for the Battlefield 4 standard edition on Xbox One for only $9.99. Offer valid until December 31, 2013 or until supply lasts. Check out GameStop for complete rules and details regarding this offer.

GameStop (EMEA)

Trade in your copy of Battlefield 4 on Xbox 360 and buy the Xbox One version of the game for €14.99. Offer valid until December 31, 2013 or until supply lasts. Ask in-store for more details.

Amazon (US)

Until December 31, 2013 or while supplies last, Battlefield 4 players can trade in their Xbox 360 copy and get a $25 bonus credit towards the game on Xbox One in addition to their trade-in value of at least $25. For complete rules and details head on over to Amazon.com.

Amazon (Germany)

Until December 31, 2013 or while supplies last, Battlefield 4 players can trade in their Xbox 360 copy and get a 25 € bonus credit towards the game on Xbox One in addition to their trade-in value of at least 25 €. For complete rules and details head on over to Amazon.de.

Best Buy (US)

Purchase a copy of Battlefield 4 on Xbox 360 and trade up to Xbox One for as low as $9.99. Trade in of Xbox 360 edition and purchase of Xbox One edition must occur by December 31, 2013. For full details on the offer visit the Best Buy.

GAME (UK)

GAME will be giving Xbox 360 players approximately £40 in trade in value when you upgrade to Battlefield 4 on Xbox One. Offer ends December 24, 2013. Head over to GAME for complete details and information.

GAME (Spain)

Trade in your copy of Battlefield 4 on Xbox 360 and buy the Xbox One version of the game for €14.99. Offer valid until December 31, 2013 or until supply lasts. Ask in-store for more details.

Microsoft Store (US)

Buy Battlefield 4 on Xbox 360 and you can trade-in later for the Xbox One version for only $9.99. ​The offer is valid at Microsoft Store locations until December 31, 2013. Visit Microsoft.com for more details.

Other parti(pipi)ting retailers

We’ll keep you posted on additional opportunities to make your Battlefield 4 transition from current-gen to next-gen easier, and feel free to check with your favorite local retailer to see if they are offering similar upgrade options.

http://blogs.battlefield.com/2013/09/upgrade-to-nextgen/

All Retailers (EU, US)

Inside marked copies of Battlefield 4 for PlayStation®3 there will be a voucher with a unique code printed on it. This code will allow you the one-time opportunity until March 28, 2014 to purchase a digital version of Battlefield 4 via the PlayStation®Store for only $9.99/£9.99/9.99€. Check back here soon for more details.

Coś czuje, że po premierze pojawi się masa ofert na allegro z tym voucherem :D.

Edytowane przez karol666

Zielu kazda gra ma bugi,ale to co bf3 mial to dobrze wiesz,ze bylo nie dopuszczalne. Zobaczymy czy w bf4 bedzie to samo. Znowu wypuszczaja "bete" kilka tyg prze premiera i zadne bledy nie zostana naprawione prze premiera. Jakas szansa jest,ze next gen dostana patch.

Beta juz za 2 tyg.?? Zapomnialem o niej zupelnie, ale jak Zaq pisze- 2 tyg. przed premiera to bedzie dokladnie ten sam kod (a moze nawet swiezszy) co pelna wersja z plyty.

Pewnie sie skonczy tak, ze po zakupie gry i odpaleniu najpierw sie monit z patchem ukaze, zanim menu zobaczymy...

Dziś ostatni dzień z BF3 trochę smutno  :(

??

Beta juz za 2 tyg.?? Zapomnialem o niej zupelnie, ale jak Zaq pisze- 2 tyg. przed premiera to bedzie dokladnie ten sam kod (a moze nawet swiezszy) co pelna wersja z plyty.

Pewnie sie skonczy tak, ze po zakupie gry i odpaleniu najpierw sie monit z patchem ukaze, zanim menu zobaczymy...

Dziś ostatni dzień z BF3 trochę smutno  :(

??

Tommi,pewnie bedzie kod z e3/gamescom.

A Zielu dzis ostatni raz gra w bf3 bo jutro bedzie mial GTA 5 ;)

Zielu kazda gra ma bugi,ale to co bf3 mial to dobrze wiesz,ze bylo nie dopuszczalne. Zobaczymy czy w bf4 bedzie to samo. Znowu wypuszczaja "bete" kilka tyg prze premiera i zadne bledy nie zostana naprawione prze premiera. Jakas szansa jest,ze next gen dostana patch.

Ta beta jest tylko po to żeby wytestować serwery i ewentualnie zacząć balansować grę. Na oficjalnej stronie tak napisali.

Pyt.: W jakim celu przeprowadzana jest beta Battlefield 4™?

Odp.: Beta pozwala nam przetestować serwery oraz infrastrukturę sieciową gry, a także skonfigurować tryb rozgrywki wieloosobowej. Biorąc udział w becie pomożecie nam zadbać o to, by premiera Battlefield 4™ przebiegła możliwie bezproblemowo. Będziecie także mogli zgłosić nam swoje komentarze i pomysły dotyczące rozgrywki, a także poinformować o znalezionych błędach i przekazać opinie o przebiegu bety.

Edytowane przez Adi_TEAM LBN

Tylko teraz na next genzch patche,beda wychodzic o wiele szybciej sam mowil koles od Dice,bo MS i Sony znioslo oplate chyba.

A po drugie tak narzekacie na te bugi,ale podajcie mi innego fpsa z taka zadyma i pokazaniem pola bitwy.Dla mnie Dice jest solidne.

Panowie jak było z BF3, czy zakupiony egzemplarz za granicą zawierał język polski ?. Widzę że polskie sklepy się nie kwapią do reklamowania wymiany gry na nextgeny więc pewnie Bogaty Polak zostanie wyruchany i nie dostanie takiej zniżki :(

Zielu, w dzien premiery BF4 Ci napisze, jak to z nim jest, choc to pewnie bedzie zbyt pozno...

Poki co wiem tyle:

Halo 4 kupione przez ziomka w Szwajcarii mialem z niemieckim dubbingiem i polskimi napisami.

Swoja droga tez sie ostatnio zastanawialem:

w tej promocji za 10 EUR werska na next gen. ma byc wersja elektroniczna pobrana z psn- jak to wtedy bedzie z jezykiem? Byc moze nie bedzie znaczenia, gdzie sie kupilo wersje na PS3, tylko przy sciaganiu bedzie mozna wybrac wersje jezykowa?

Edytowane przez tommi

Panowie jak było z BF3, czy zakupiony egzemplarz za granicą zawierał język polski ?. Widzę że polskie sklepy się nie kwapią do reklamowania wymiany gry na nextgeny więc pewnie Bogaty Polak zostanie wyruchany i nie dostanie takiej zniżki :(

Zawieral jezyk polski.Kupilem w uk dla kumpla gre w prezencie.I mial do wyboru wszystkie.

• Plusik 1

Za dużo nie wiadomych :( a jak kod nie zadziała na polskim PSS ?. Dla mnie Polskie spolszczenie jest bardzo ważne i na pewno nie zrezygnowałbym z niego w BF4

Kod napewno nie bedzie dziala na polskim koncie. Ale co za problem zrobic konto na uk,kupic upgrade za 9.99gbp i grac na glownym koncie? Jezyk PL byl w nf3 kupionym za granica.

Bf4 na amazon 35gbp= +/- 175zl

+ upgrade 10gb= +/- 50zl

Jak bys kupil w euro

Bf 65euro=+/- 275zl

+ upgrade 10eur=+/- 45zl

Edytowane przez Zaqair

Zobaczcie jak juz chca zebyscie kupili Cyfrowo :banana: Juz sie zaczyna.

Kupujesz BF4 na ps3 za 35F na amazonie.Dostajesz kod i za dyszke masz gre na nowa generacje.Za(pipi)isty pomysl.A ja juz myslalem,ze poczekam sobie miesiac czasu i dopiero na next gena kupie.