Skocz do zawartości

Battlefield 4

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Gość Zaqair

Dragon's Teeth oficjalnie wychodzi 15.07 dla premium i 29.07 dla osob bez premium

Get ready to take the battle to Asian Pacific’s dense, urban landscape with Battlefield 4 Dragon’s Teeth, the fourth expansion pack to Battlefield 4. Coming July 15th to Battlefield 4 Premium members, Dragon’s Teeth drops players into four all-new maps that introduce unique environments and gameplay ranging from the bustling alleyways of Pearl Market to the floating restaurant in the middle of a lake in Sunken Dragon

Dragon’s Teeth sees five new weapons making their Battlefield debut in addition to a new unlockable gadget, the Ballistic shield. Dragon’s Teeth also introduces a new game mode, Chain Link, a twist on the fan-favorite Conquest mode that sees squads battle to link capture points in order to achieve victory. Fans will also get ten new assignments with unique unlocks and a new Battle pickup in the R.A.W.R., a remote controlled ground vehicle armed to the teeth.

All this plus four new maps including:

- Lumphini Garden: Cruise with fast-moving PWC’s on the canals in the pristine park to get the upper hand.

- Pearl Market: Wage wars within the bustling alleyways and upon the rooftops of the marketplace.

- Propaganda: Fight among massive despotic monuments in the grey concrete battleground.

- Sunken Dragon: Battle between modern high rises as you wreak havoc in a floating restaurant or drain the lake opening up for a frontal vehicle assault.

Get a head start playing Battlefield 4 Dragon’s Teeth early by becoming a Battlefield 4 Premium member. Battlefield 4 Dragon’s Teeth will be available to all non-Premium members starting on July 29th.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/news/view/battlefield-4-dragons-teeth-coming-july-15th-to-all-battlefield-4-premium-members-2/

Edytowane przez Zaqair

Kwestia auto aim'u- cofam swoją poprzednia opinie. 150% czułośc zoom'u sprawia, ze eliminujemy przewagę jaka nam daje aim assist. Poza tym grałem przeciwko nisko levelowcom. Te (pipi) nadal jest, i zabiera przyjemnosc z gry. Na 100 % w tej materii nic się nie zmieniło. Można to przetestować na poligonie. Visual recoil tez chyba nie zaimplementowali w patchu. I na choj mi te dodatkowe 1.7 giga danych!?

Gość Zaqair

Dobra tym razem poprawne patch notes

Battlefield 4 July 8 / 9 Game Update Notes

COMMANDER APP

Addition of VOIP for Xbox One allowing tablet players to communicate to teammates via voice [Xbox One]

Various bug fixes

GENERAL

Fix for an issue where players were able to duplicate Battle Pickups by repeatedly picking up a kit

Fix for an issue where field upgrades would stop working after one round when players had reached the max field upgrade level

Fix for a crash that could occur when a player left a round

Added a 15 seconds warm-up timer for all Official games

Fix for an issue that would cause the Squad Join (Beta) feature to loose functionality after a player has suspended the game while creating a squad, and returns to the game [Xbox One]

Created a user interface for tweaking the joystick dead zone on PC because the lack of it was preventing some players to use their joysticks [PC]

Fix for an issue that prevented players to issue squad order around capture points during the sandstorm on Gulf of Oman

Fix for an issue where a squad leader would kick a member from the squad, but the slot wouldn’t become available for others to join [Consoles]

Option added for double tap forward to sprint (when on foot)

GRAPHICAL

Fix for an issue where the player would get a water splash effect on the screen after crashing an EOD/MAV/SUAV into the water

Fix for an issue where Mantle users would receive a low frame rate when running the default Mantle multi-GPU settings [PC]

MODES

Added Conquest Small on Xbox One [Xbox One]

Added Conquest Small on PlayStation 4 [PS4]

Added a competitive Obliteration game mode

SERVERS

Server Browser support added to Squad Join (Beta) [Consoles]

Fix for an issue where server administrators couldn’t ban players that had clan tags

Fix for an issue where server administrators would be able to set password longer than the max allowed characters [Xbox One]

Fix for an issue that could cause the game to freeze while in the My Rental Server menu

USER INTERFACE

Fix for an issue where the Squad Join (Beta) feature wouldn’t display squad members presence correctly [Consoles]

Added total team experience points to the end of round screen for the Capture the Flag game mode

Added user interface options for tweaking the ADS aiming sensitivity

Fix for an issue where the kill card wasn’t displayed in some cases in Hardcore mode

Fix for an issue where an incorrect message would be displayed on the first Xbox One if a user decided to sign-in on a second Xbox One [Xbox One]

Dog tags are rearranged in the kill cards so the right one is not obstructed

VEHICLES

Removed the boost button press to turn off boost for vehicles, boost should be turned off by releasing the accelerator, this makes it consistent with soldier sprint and helps using vehicle boost easier

Adjusted the PWC physics so it drives/controls more nicely in all water levels

Option added for double tap forward to boost (when driving a vehicle)

Fix for an issue where the flag would occasionally float in mid-air when players got out of vehicles while carrying the flag

WEAPONS

Fix for an issue where a weapon would flail wildly after a player would die

Removed the 2nd set of shell that are visible in the speed loader when reloading the M412 revolver

Fix for the Hawk Shotgun missing “pump action” animation in 3rd person while crouching

Fix for RPG-7 rocket remaining visible in the launcher after the last shot is fired while zoomed in

Fixed the bipod animations for MTAR-21

Foregrip in 3rd person now has hand in the correct position on M416/M417

Fix for a broken animation when switching to AWS as main weapon

Panowie aktualnie jestem na wakacjach i nie mam konsoli, ale patrzę na temat bla i ludzie pisza,ze o wiele lepiej się strzela i potrzeba więcej skila aby zabić kogoś.LUdzie podobno nie maja juz takiego "skilla"

Prawda? Bo jak patrzę na ten patch notes to nic takiego nie widzę.

Gość Darude

Pograłem znowu w BFa i się wk***łem mam juz dość ludzi których nie dosięga nawet tysiąc kul .

nie zebym bronil bf4,ale moze czas sie nauczyc strzelac/w lepszego neta zainwestowac? Od czerwca naprawde malo akcji jest z dupy. Nie wiem naczym grasz ale sprawdz sobie tickrate

Kolego w BF mam  juz 400 godzin i wiesz co ?strzelałem prawie ze wszystkiego :P(statyski to (pipi) i nie mam najgorszych ),ba nawet neta zmieniłem niedawno (nie dla Bf) i róznicy nie widze nadal to samo (pipi) .Zagrałem teraz i wiem ,ze trzeba wiecej kulek wypakować ,najlepiej cały magazynek i poprawić z dodatkowej .

Edytowane przez Darude
Gość Zaqair

Pół magazynka i masz typa zabitego. Nie wiem co jest nie tak u Ciebie.

dolacza przez rendom to jest zle u niego. Wrzuca go na serwy w azji albo Australi. Wez zacznij uzywac wyszukiwarki serwerow i po problemie.

I zawsze? czy randomowo?

Jeśli strzelam skutecznie to pół magazynka spokojnie wystarczy, czasami oczywiście się nie trafia i trzeba więcej władować. Niektóre bronie zabijają nawet szybciej, ale to już zależy od odległości.

No ja ogólnie nie korzystam z szybkiej gry, zawsze wyszukiwarka serwerów i sprawdzanie połączenia z danym serwerem. Jak się trafi na jakiś z jedną kreską to nie ma grania.