Skocz do zawartości

Konsole NextGen  

296 użytkowników zagłosowało

1. 1. Na którą konsolę nextgen czekasz najbardziej?

• PlayStation 4
    • Xbox 720
    • Wii U
    • Jestem zawiedziony konsolami, nie zakupie kolejnej.
  2. 2. Nazwa następcy Xbox 360 to?

3. 3. Premiera nowego Xboxa będzie?

4. 4. Premiera PS4 będzie?

5. 5. Ile RAM będą posiadać nowe konsole?

6. 6. Nowe konsole będą kosztować...

• 299-399 € (1199-1599 zł)
    • 400-499 € (1600-1999 zł)
    • 500-599 € (2000-2399 zł)
  7. 7. Ile rdzeni będą mieć nowe konsole?

8. 8. Czy granie na PS Network dalej będzie za darmo?

• Tak, będzie dalej za free.
    • Nie, będą opłaty podobne do XBL GOLD.
  9. 9. Czy liczysz na wsteczną kompatybilność?

• Tak! Chcę czasami ogrywać tytuły ze starych platform.
    • Nie, wolę już żeby konsola była trochę tańsza.

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Gość niezdecydowany

mi się rozchodzi tylko o zdanie, że" tak pozytywnego hype'u na konsole jeszcze nie było"

Trzeba było mieszkać na drzewie/mieć krótką pamięć/max 10 lat, by stawiać to co się dzieje teraz z hype'm na ps4 ponad to co się działo z ps3 - wtedy to był zbiorowy orgazm marzeń o następcy genialnej ps2, który podsycały jeszcze teksty Kena...

Spuszczanie sie nad materialami Sony z Killzonem i Motorstormem i zalosne hejtowanie na kazdym kroku Xboxowcow bylo pozytywne ? Spoko.

• Minusik 2
Gość ragus

Niektórzy tak już się nakręcili, że 20 lutego musi być pokazane Ps4 z pełną specyfikacją, ceną i co najmniej pięcioma trailerami nowych gier by nie być potem zawiedzeni. Figaro to już mi szkoda trochę.

Nie wiem, czy będzie 5 trailerów nowych gier, no ale PS4 to na pewno pokażą.

Gość niezdecydowany

A wyglad pierwszego PS3 od razu byl znany ? (nie pamietam)

Bo rownie dobrze moze skonczyc sie na kilku renderach, przyblizonej dacie i obiecankach z jakich Sony jest znane, wiekszosci to wystarczy.

Sony And Microsoft’s Next Generation Racers Leaked

There’s been a ton of info thrown around about Sony and Microsoft’s next gen consoles.  Nothing is concrete and it’s all speculation.  We won’t know anything official until Sony’s event on February 20th and Microsoft’s inevitable unveiling at E3.  I received some inside info last week and took the time to do some more digging.  This info I’m about to give you could change at any time so take it with a grain of salt until February 20th.

Everyone should know by now that the elite team of Bizarre developers was split up after being closed by Activision.  Ged Talbot, beastly lead designer of Blur and several PGR games, along with a few other ex-Bizarre members have been scooped up by Evolution Studios.  If you’ve put 2 and 2 together you can guess that Ged is now a member of the same team that brought you the Motorstrom series.  Wait, it gets deeper.  Several members of Studio Liverpool have also joined the team and they are working on a new next gen racer for Sony’s Playstation 4.  The game is supposed to be similar in style to PGR.  They wanted to make it part of the Gran Turismo series a la Forza Horizon, but Japan nipped that in the bud.  Evolution Studios is now composed of some of the best racing developers in the industry with Ged Talbot at the helm.  If you played any of their games, especially Blur, you know these guys put in work.  Internally they are calling it Europe’s biggest racing game in a decade. 

The next exciting bit I found out about this new mystery racing game is that it will be shown on February 20th at Sony’s Playstation event, along with another next gen shocker from Guerrilla Games.

So what’s going on in Microsoft’s camp?  Apparently, ex-Bizarre and Criterion developers are working on a next generation PGR5 game for the next Xbox.  As you already may know, the ex-Bizarre developers formed Lucid games and are located in Liverpool.  They are taking the existing PGR code base and upgrading it for the next generation Xbox. 

Here’s where it gets even more interesting.  My source tells me that both Sony and Microsoft are aiming to have these exclusive racing games ready for launch.  We will have more information posted tonight, so stay frosty!

PGR5 na starcie nowego xboxa i arcade racer zawierający elementy gran turismo w stylu forzy horizon od evolution studios na ps4.

i9Xaak9KOubja.gif

iiQEbrc6897vw.gif

Edytowane przez Andrew21

Mozliwe ze T10 macza swoje palce w PGR5.

Takie ploty pojawily sie jakies 2-3 lata temu. Niby tylko ploty ale te same zrodla jednoczesnie mowily o tzw. "Forza World".

Jak wiemy ta trafila do nas pod nazwa Horizon.

No i na stronie forzamotorsport.net w artykule "Year in review" pada stwierdzenie: "let me tell you, 2013 is going to be amazing".

Poczatkowo myslalem ze to oznacza nowa Forze, ale przeciez M$ nie wyda dwoch scigalek w tym samym czasie.

Mysle ze T10 moze  wspomagac innego developera (PG lub Lucid) przy PGR5 jak to mialo miejsce przy okazji Horizon.

Lucid Games w styczniu coś takiego wrzuciło:

pgr5art.png

nowy PGR jak w mordę strzelił, tylko problem w tym że to malutkie studio, według ich strony pracuje tam 40 osób, dla porównania w Playground Games ponad 100, w T10  200-300, no chyba że mają stare info.

Edytowane przez Daddy

ciekawy jest ten fragment że Lucid Games używa kodu/technologii PGR i ulepsza go pod next gena co oznacza że nie zaczynają od zera ale maja już np: silnik graficzny i trasy z PGR4. Dobrze bo to rewelacyjny silnik, trasy miejskie i kolorystyka w PGR4 jest najbardziej realistyczna w racerach konsolowych, w FM/GT za bardzo jaskrawe i przesycone HDRem.

Ciągle tylko te 40 osób wydaje się śmieszne do produkcji takiej gry ale jeśli plotki się potwierdzą to nowy X będzie rajem dla racerów, FM od T10, FH/inne racery od PG, PGRy od LG.

http://www.edge-online.com/news/the-next-xbox-always-online-no-second-hand-games-50gb-blu-ray-discs-and-new-kinect/

Microsoft’s next console will require an Internet connection in order to function, ruling out a second-hand game market for the platform. A new iteration of Xbox Live will be an integral part of Microsoft’s next console, while improved Kinect hardware will also ship alongside the unit.

Sources with first-hand experience of Microsoft’s next generation console have told us that although the next Xbox will be absolutely committed to online functionality, games will still be made available to purchase in physical form. Next Xbox games will be manufactured on 50GB-capacity Blu-ray discs, Microsoft having conceded defeat to Sony following its ill-fated backing of the HD-DVD format. It is believed that games purchased on disc will ship with activation codes, and will have no value beyond the initial user.

Our source has also confirmed that the next Xbox’s recently rumoured specs are entirely accurate. That means an AMD eight-core x64 1.6GHz CPU, a D3D11.x 800MHz graphics solution and 8GB of DDR3 RAM. As of now, the console’s hard drive capacity is said to be undecided, but Microsoft’s extended commitment to online delivery suggests that it will be the largest unit it has put inside a console to date.

Though the architectures of the next-gen Xbox and PlayStation both resemble that of PCs, several development sources have told us that Sony’s solution is preferable when it comes to leveraging power. Studios working with the next-gen Xbox are currently being forced to work with only approved development libraries, while Sony is encouraging coders to get closer to the metal of its box. Furthermore, the operating system overhead of Microsoft’s next console is more oppressive than Sony’s equivalent, giving the PlayStation-badged unit another advantage.

Unlike Nintendo, Microsoft is continuing to invest heavily in motion-control interfaces, and a new, more reliably responsive Kinect will also ship alongside the next Xbox. Sony’s next-generation console camera system is said to have a similar set of features, and is expected to be discussed at the company’s PlayStation event on February 20.

Edytowane przez Wooyek
Gość Szprota

" Microsoft’s next console will require an Internet connection in order to function, ruling out a second-hand game market for the platform"

Jeżeli to się potwierdzi to lipa. Często można dostać gry używane w świetnych cenach. Gdyby te gry na premiere kosztowaly 120zl to by problemu nie było,ale one kosztują 200 a czasami 220... Jeżeli PS4 tego mieć nie będzie to mój wybór wydaje się być prosty