Skocz do zawartości

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

I tekst gameinformera o deszczu i śniegu (które jednak trafią do gry "krótko po premierze"):

During a hands-off demo, Evolution Studios showed off how big of an impact DriveClub's advanced weather simulation has on racing.

Evolution started the demo by reiterating that the nearly yearlong delay is being used to boost DriveClub's social elements, making the game as seamless and connected as possible when racing with friends. The developer also confirmed that the game will run at 1080p and 30 frames per second. After showing off the game's new menu, which provides a constant feed of dynamic challenges and races, Evolution focused on a very specific aspect of the game that has a surprising effect on the feel of races: DriveClub's weather simulation.

In addition to featuring a day/night cycle with full real-time lighting and shadows, DriveClub also has an extensive weather system. The position of the sun is determined by the time of day and the real-world location of the track you're racing. Location also affects the type of weather you'll see; our first demo takes place on a winding track in Scotland, and the weather is appropriately misty and overcast. A large cloud bank blocks the sun, giving the track an eerily realistic muted look. Unlike most games, the clouds aren't merely a pretty skybox, but are fully simulated and different every time you play. They also move and mutate based on the direction and speed of the wind.

After a few minutes of driving, the developer turns up the pre(pipi)itation until the drivers are caught in a full-on rainstorm. The feel of race changes along with the new weather, as visibility lowers and cars begin to kick up large clouds of mist on the road. As the rain increases, the roads become slick and shiny, and puddles form, reflecting everything in the environment, including cars, roadside flags, and rocks. The developer pauses the action and pans around the camera to show off how truly impressive the effects are. He stresses that it's not just an illusion – the weather is being fully simulated across the entire mountain that the race is taking place on.

Another flip of the switch plunges the race into nighttime; the headlights of the racers bathe the reflective cars in bright light and illuminate the rain-slick road – again the racetrack has a different feel to it, and presents an even greater challenge. Once the rainstorm ends, Evolution says that the puddles will realistically evaporate based on the layout of the track and the wind.

Afterwards, the developer starts a race in Norway to show off DriveClub's snow effects. Like rain, snow accumulates realistically and affects driving conditions as well as visibility. At the height of the simulated storm it's nearly impossible to see the other cars on the road, which should make for some interesting challenges that players can create to test their friends.

Evolution says that the weather system will be added to the game sometime in 2014, along with a photo mode – after all, what good is beautiful weather if you can't share pictures of it with your friends?

http://www.gameinformer.com/games/driveclub/b/playstation4/archive/2014/06/10/driveclub-may-be-gamings-most-advanced-weather-simulator.aspx

Wlaśnie obczaiłem gameplay na śnieżnej trasie z gamersyde (nie wieme czy akurat o tym jest tutaj mowa) i nie dość, że (co już w sumie wiadomo) wygląda to przeza(pipi)iście... to (może to tylko złudne wrażenie) wydaje się jakby kałuże i śnieg na poboczu wpływały na przyczepnosć. Jak koleś w zakręcie wjeżdża w kałuże, jakby bardziej zarzucało autem.

Muszę przyznać, że z zerowego zainteresowania tytułem, apetyt wzrósł mi do tego stopnia, że na bank ją sprawdzę, dzięki PS+ Do tej pory tylko dwie wyścigówki mnie kiedyś zainteresowały: dwie części TOCA na PC i seria GT na PS1 i PS2 (ale w to tylko u kumpla mogłem pograć). Także widzę, że po latach chyba znowu wrócę się pościgać.

Zobaczyłem ten gameplay z ośnieżonej trasy i rzeczywiście, graficznie wygląda to ślicznie.

Ale nie porywa pod innymi względami, wydaje się wszystko takie solidne, niczym wykonane przez rzemieślników, ale brakuje duszy artysty ;)

Artyzm w wyścigach xD Serio ? Artystyczne to mogą być jakieś oderwane od rzeczywistości ścigałki jak wipeout,czy mario kart,a nie gry z prawdziwymi samochodami we wzorowanych na rzeczywistości miejscówkach.

Szczerze mówiąc to żałuję,że SONY nie wpadło na pomysł odkupienia Burnouta od EA(raczje ta marka już nie wstanie pod ich skrzydłami) i powierzenia roboty nad nim evolution.W motorstormach była już fajna rozwałka,podkręcili by tempo i dali kozackie takedowny na zamkniętych trasach(Paradise dla mnie to popłuczyny po revenge,takedown i dominatorze) w zróżnicowanych miesjcówkach i byłoby GOTY,a tak to mamy dostać generyczną ścigałkę z prześliczną grafiką.

• 2 tygodnie później...
  • 2 tygodnie później...

No może być naprawdę kapitalna, jak będzie płynny i dobrze zrobiony online. Mnie za to śmieszy jak ktoś pisze teraz w odpowiednich tematach, że korytarzykowe trasy. A jakie mają być czy w jakiś rajdach jeżdżą po polach kukurydzy itp ?

No sorry ale ja wolę takimi furami jeździć po trasie a nie błocie i szutrze . No ale kto co lubi. Porównałbym do tego jak niektórzy moi znajomi grają w NBA 2k mecze (całe sezony) na poziomie trudności rookie i walą wyniki typu 130:24, jednym zawodnikiem walą po 90 pkt i się tym jarają i jak im to sprawia przyjemność to fajnie ja ale bym tak nie mógł grać