Skocz do zawartości

Targi: E3, GC, TGS

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Przecież nowy GoW powstaje gdzieś od początku tego roku, nie wina Barloga i spółki że ta łysa pysda nie potrafiła zrobić dobrego tytułu za 100 baniek i musieli go skasować. Najgorsze w tym wszystkim jest to, że znowu będzie pośpieszanie jak przy III, tym razem trzeba jakoś odstukać stratę sosu więc nie ma co liczyć na nową historie i setting, kolejne odcinanie kuponów z Kratosem w roli głównej. Mimo wszystko za "dwójeczkę" szacunek do Barloga i czekam. 

Tomorrow is PlayStation’s 20th anniversary, and the two biggest gaming magazines in Japan (Famitsu and Dengeki PlayStation) will celebrate the event directly from the venue of the PlayStation Awards with a livestream available on Nico Nico or YouTube.

The livestream will start just after the PlayStation Awards at 6:30 PM local time, and will run for an hour, hosted by Famitsu’s Editor in Chief Katsuhiko Hayashi and Dengeki PlayStation’s Editor in Chief Yoshimichi Nishioka.

What’s even more interesting is that there will be a star-spangled cast of developers in attendance at the livestream: Metal Gear Solid Creator Hideo Kojima and Character Designer Yoji Shinkawa, Tales of Producer Hideo Baba, Resident Evil Developer and Producer Hiroyuki Kobayashi, Dragon Quest Creator Yuji Horii and PlayStation Japan President Atsushi Morita.

It’s unknown whether they’ll come with announcements, or they’ll show gameplay or anything of the sort, but that’s definitely a great cast of guests.

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/12/02/hideo-kojima-yuji-horii-and-more-will-celebrate-playstation-20th-anniversary-with-livestream-tomorrow/

Ja tylko powiem, żebyście się zbytnio nie napalali. Jest obecnie mnóstwo nowych plotek, Dragons Dogma 2, FF7 remake, coś japońskiego itd. Neogaf aż parzy od hajpu (ile podstron...), aż sami ludzie od Sony wchodzą do tematu i usiłują trochę zgasić zapał.

Obawiam się, że będzie dużo powiązania morpheusa z tymi nowymi zapowiedziami.

a ja jestem dobrej myśli, to w końcu 20lat PS ! myśle, że Sony nie zawiedzie wiernych fanów + to najlepsze miejsce na marketing PS4 i zwiększenie sprzedaży na święta

najbardziej czekam na U4

z gafa ktoś zebrał, czesc to przypuszczenia

- Guerilla Games New IP
Trailer was apparently ready to go at E3 or Gamescom but Sony decided to not show it. Art leaked, rumoured title is Horizon.

- PS1 and PS2 Classics
Eurogamer reported a rumour of PS2 Classics coming to PS4 earlier this year with HD uprising feature. This would be the perfect time to introduce this.

- Parappa The Rapper
Developed by a Indie dev, also Shahid tweeted hint that a Indie dev could possibly be making a old Sony IP.

Square game
- The recent rumour that Square will reveal a new console game in December fits well with this event.

Level 5 RPG
- New information today that Level 5 will reveal a new game more epic than WKC.

Beyond Directors Cut
- Trophy leak, this game not only should be announced soon, but release soon too

Capcom game
- Rumours of Capcom exclusive, also Ono visiting SCE as well as tweets and finally Ono having a untitled game in development for PS4 showing then taking it down.

David Jaffe Indie game
- Teaser shown on Playstation YouTube channel

Also we should get new trailers for Uncharted 4 and Ratchet as well as BloodBorne, The Order, Tearaway, Until Dawn and update on I

ndie game that are already announced.

Edytowane przez Fanek

Rpg od Level 5 - już potwierdzono na E3 2015. Gra Square - jump fiesta. Parappa the rapper - już dawno się o tym plotkuje. Myślę że będzie na PExperience. Ex od Capcomu - bardzo możliwe.

Najbardziej czekam na to, co pewne - nowe materiały z Ratcheta, U4 i BB.