Skocz do zawartości

The Order:1886

Zwyrodnialec

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Chyba nikt nie myślał, że pokażą na tym trailerze coś więcej. Dopiero dziś zostanie przedstawiony jakiś dłuższy gameplay z, miejmy wszyscy nadzieję, wszystkimi nowościami które są tak szumnie zapowiadane, acz na razie olewane. Ogólnie gra mi się podoba - graficznie jest świetnie, oprawa dźwiękowa też zapowiada się bardzo dobrze, do gameplay'u też nie ma zastrzeżeń choć oczywiście liczę i wierzę, że nie będzie to jednak mega koryto. Ostatnia szansa na pokazanie czym ten tytuł ma być bo więcej imprez i możliwości rozkochania graczy już nie będzie także oby się postarali.

Na standach jest wystawione 30 minutowe demo.

This action section is a genuinely entertaining piece of third-person blasting. Rebels pour into the room, the dignitaries flee, and I pop some heads. After sniping a group of baddos, I sprint down into the main room, and use a meaty-feeling pistol to dispatch enemies at close range. One of them drops a Three Crown Shotgun, which (I discover) fires three shells in one blast. Oh my. There's a feature called 'Blacksight', which is essentially bullet-time, so I use this to slam several enemies into the next century (in slow-mo) via a triple-blast of shot to their faces. Amusingly, most rebels are wearing jaunty hats, which a careful player can snipe off, forcing them to shout “Bloody hell” and cower behind cover.

For me, this action sequence is all too brief. After only a few minutes, I'm pushing forwards to progress the plot again. Another glorious story scene, and a second action sequence follows shortly after. This time I'm in the zeppelin’s mess-hall, shooting enemies in between the pots and pans. Again, the action feels super-satisfying, as I frag humans and kitchenware alike using a steampunk heavy machine gun (with a pleasingly powerful air-blast secondary shot). But it's over too soon. I want more, but the demo ends.

So, I'm left feeling a weird mixture of delight and deflation by The Order. To stress this again: the game looks fucking amazing. And when you do actually fight, the action is enjoyable thanks to some tight third-person controls and a decent selection of guns. But... everything I've seen so far suggests that the balance is wrong. There's too much hanging around, following button prompts and walking slowly through impressive-looking levels. Look, I'm so desperate to have my doubts crushed utterly by the final game, and I'm keen to stress that I've only seen about 30 minutes total of the whole thing. I want The Order 1886 to be this perfectly-balanced mixture of compelling plot moments, meaty stealth-kills, and breathless action sequences. Will it turn out that way? We'll find out in Feb. For now, just check out how fucking amazing it looks and pray that the gameplay backs up these visuals.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=142075255&postcount=55

Gość DonSterydo

Na tym filmiku gra wygląda... okropnie. Mam wrażenie że wszystkie tekstury poza głównym bohaterem są strasznie rozmazane. Z kolei patrząc na screeny wszystko wydaje się ok. I'm confused.

Ciemne lokacje + kompresja YT?

To albo downgrade/bullshoty.

Smiesznie to dopiero będzie jak dzięki tej wyje.banej grafie ta gra się sprzeda - kolejki na PSE świadczą o dużym zainteresowaniu tym kupsztajnem, teraz tylko pytanie czy to chęć sprawdzenia samemu czy coś z tego będzie czy naprawdę dzisiejsi gracze lecą tylko i wyłącznie na grafikę.