Skocz do zawartości

Konsolowa Tęcza

Gość _Be_

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

GoldenEye on N64: Miyamoto wanted to remove the killing

He went on to explain that, towards the end of development, the team received a fax from Mario creator Shigeru Miyamoto, with a series of suggestions for the game. “One point was that there was too much close-up killing – he found it a bit too horrible. I don’t think I did anything with that input. The second point was, he felt the game was too tragic, with all the killing. He suggested that it might be nice if, at the end of the game, you got to shake hands with all your enemies in the hospital.”

He suggested that it might be nice if, at the end of the game, you got to shake hands with all your enemies in the hospital.”

at the end of the game, you got to shake hands with all your enemies in the hospital

Jak można tego kolesia nie kochać :gayos:

Edytowane przez Figaro

John Carpenter told to sue Konami and Kojima. He refused, said he's nice.

In other Escape From New York news, you sued Luc Besson in French court recently for copyright infringement.

(Laughs) They didn’t give us much money.

I think it was something like an €80,000 settlement, 20,000 of which went to you? How much did you want?

I have no idea. Look, CanalPlus is the company that, with me, owns Escape From New York. They came to me and said, "Luc Besson ripped you off on Lockout." Or Lockdown, whatever the hell that was. And they sent me the movie, and yes, he did. It’s the same story. (Laughs) I mean, you can’t do that, can you? You have to change a couple things. He’s after the president’s daughter? Come on. So I took him to French court.

The great thing is, I didn’t have to do anything, really. That's the kind of the job I’ve always wanted — where you don’t have to show up, and something happens. And we won! But any great dreams of retiring wealthy were shattered because they didn’t give us as much money as CanalPlus wanted. They wanted to get Luc Besson. They didn’t like it. [CanalPlus sought €3 million in the lawsuit.]

CanalPlus has some problem with Luc Besson?

Yes! Oh, yes. He has another company. But I think they’re actually doing some business with him, too. [CanalPlus] wanted to also go after the video game Metal Gear Solid, which is kind of a rip-off of Escape From New York, too, but I told them not to do that. I know the director of those games, and he’s a nice guy, or at least he’s nice to me.

Aha.

DA: Origins byl swietny, swego czasu (przed PoE) byl to ostatni w miare udany podryg RPGow w starym stylu, oczywiscie na PC. Dopiero od 2jki wszystko poszlo sie walic. A takie pieprzenie "kolo dobrych rpgow to nie stalo" kojarzy mi sie z takim gadaniem "za moich czasow..." - nie, gry moze nie sa tak ambitne i przemyslane jak kiedys, tworzone dla graczy z krwi i kosci a nie dla polmozgow co tylko trigger potrafia trzymac, ale DA:O to byla dobra proba zrobienia czegos po staremu w nowej formule. Moze nie tak dobra jak np Pillarsy (pewnie przez to ze na konsole musialo wyjsc), ale wciaz dobra.

1069093-920668_20091102_005.jpg

Ja tam uwielbialem te gre :dunno:

Pierwsza  i druga czesc DA(tylko w te gralem) to przyklad kiedy nie bylem w stanie pojac dlaczego te gry maja tak wysoka srednia.

Na tle Wiedźmina 2 czy trylogii ME naprawde jest bieda pod kazdym mozliwym wzgledem i te rzeczy ktore w RPG-ach powinny  blyszczec tutaj daja ciala.

Moze ze 2-3 fajne postaci,fabula to taka sztampa ze zastanawialem sie dlaczego w to gram,na wiekszosc dialagow mialem wyj.ebane bo byly tak ciekawe.........no nie wiem dla mnie popularnosc tej serii to jedna wielka zagadka.