Skocz do zawartości

Forza Motorsport 6

Bansai

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Gość DonSterydo

Exclusive cars, new events, and more await with Forza Motorsport 6 VIP membership! Forza Motorsport 6 VIP members receive five exclusive VIP cars, including the 2013 Ferrari 458 Speciale, 2012 Aston Martin V12 Zagato, 2013 Lamborghini Veneno, 2016 Ford Shelby GT350R, and the 1997 McLaren F1. VIPs will receive additional benefits, including double race earnings, access to exclusive online events, community gifts, and more. Get your VIP membership today!

Dochodzą jeszcze chyba zniżki na DLC, ale to ktoś musiałby potwierdzić. Gdybym wiedział ile tych większych DLC (jak Porsche z torem) wyjdzie to bym się zastanowił. Mogłoby wyjść suma sumarum na 0, ale te 5 aut i jakieś bonusy by zostały.

• 2 tygodnie później...

dzisiaj była forza friday na twitchu. mechberg mówił że w tygodniu pojawią się informacje ale na każde pytanie o porsche tylko się lekko uśmiechał i grał udając że nie czyta chata. jeśli tak to pewnie 8 marca coś będzie a nie pierwszego, chyba że w poniedziałek powiedzą i we wtorek wypuszczą. możliwe, wcześniej też niemal z dnia na dzień wypuszczali dodatki.

Gość DonSterydo

Na wczorajszym evencie xboxa był pokazywany dodatek z Porsche. Na razie jednak nie wyciekły żadne nowe materiały, więc trzeba będzie czekać chyba do przyszłego tygodnia.

1 marca będą dostępne wszystkie materiały z eventu.

Gość DonSterydo

Jakaś obcięta darmowa wersja na PC:

225f5132-df2a-11e5-be9f-116c364d7f9f-780

Last week’s daylong event in San Francisco, which fell outside the drumbeat of major video-gaming trade shows, was officially held to tout games coming this spring for Xbox and Windows.

Notably, all the titles Microsoft featured will have variants available on the PC.

Among them is “Forza Motorsport 6: Apex,” a version of the auto-racing franchise developed by Microsoft-owned Turn 10 Studios. “Apex,” a slimmed down version of its Xbox cousin, will be released free to users of Windows 10 this spring.

Racing games have long been used as showpieces of the amount of visual detail developers could pack into games running on new hardware and software. “Apex” is positioned as an effort to show off the gaming potential of Windows 10.
Edytowane przez DonSterydo

On Tuesday (3/1/16) we will release the next content update for Forza Motorsport 6. While you'll need to stay tuned for details about what this content update will include (won't be long now!), I wanted to share the news of an unfortunate issue with this CU that we are aware of and working to resolve.

Tomorrow's update will unfortunately introduce an issue with the 2015 Ford #02 Chip Ganassi Racing Riley Mk XXVI Daytona Prototype, a DLC car from February's Alpinestars Car Pack. With this issue, players who use this car running the Level 3 weight reduction upgrade/tune will experience a game-crashing bug and be forced to wait for the next content update before playing again.

We want to let players know about this ahead of time so they can avoid this situation; for that reason we are recommending that FM6 players avoid using the 2015 Ford #02 Chip Ganassi Racing Riley Mk XXVI Daytona Prototype until we can address this issue in a subsequent content update. It's ok to keep the car in your FM6 garage, just avoid driving it until the next CU. The team is busy working on this subsequent content update now and I hope to have more details on when we will be able to launch that CU in the very near future.

http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_postst58956_Tomorrow-s--3-1-16--Content-Update.aspx

The most successful manufacturer in the history of motorsport arrives with the Porsche Expansion for Forza Motorsport 6. Experience 60 years of innovation and performance in the Porsche Anthology, an all-new Career mode, designed and curated to bring legendary Porsche cars and moments to life. With 21 amazing Porsche models, brand new Multiplayer events, and a brand new track – Virginia International Raceway – the Porsche Expansion lets players experience the iconic manufacturer as only Forza 6 can deliver.

:banderas:

biorąc pod uwagę tylko tą generację może to być prawda

dodatek w pytę, nie dość że najlepsze seryjne samochody, to jeszcze dużo aut typu le mans, nowe 918, 918 spyder, Carrera LMP i widziałem tam też porsche 972.

biorę.

Edytowane przez MaZZeo

w profilu w grze zaktualizowały się achivy i są już te z dodatku. całkiem spoko. ukończ, zalicz, przejedź. dla mnie w sam raz.

p.s. na PL rynku już się pojawiło w dodatkach. jeżeli nie ma to rozwińcie wszystkie dodatki, jeżeli znowu nie ma to ze 2-3 razu tak odświeżcie bo się w chowanego bawi :D

Świetny dodatek. Fajnie zrobiona kariera. Aczkolwiek jak na moje to dziwnie to wygląda, że tylko porsche ma tak odpicowaną karierę...

Jest wiele świetnych marek i po prostu robienie dlc i super kariery dla danej manufaktury tylko dlatego, że wcześniej nie miało się licencji jest po prostu słabe :)

Edytowane przez PiPoLiNiO