Skocz do zawartości

Nintendo Switch - temat główny

Labtec

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Nie jest to trudne do uwierzenia z Mario. W końcu Toad to jednak przegryzka, a 3D World wyszedł już 3 lata temu. Jak w ciekawym wywiadzie o tej grze powiedział Yoshiaki Koizumi, "nikt nie chce pracować nad grą przez cztery lata" ("...ale robienie na nową konsolę wymaga więcej czasu").

Ciekawiej z ceną. 300 dolców, czyli u nas pewnie 1300 zł. To byłoby stosunkowo niewiele. Jeśli to ma być kombajn do zbierania kur po wioskach i kosztować 300 dolców, to cóż, nie każdy będzie zadowolony z osiągów benchmarkowych, że tak powiem delikatnie.

Edytowane przez ogqozo

http://www.gameblog.fr/news/62928-j-ai-quelque-chose-a-vous-dire-sur-la-nintendo-nx-ses-premie [fr]

So this is very heavily using "should be" and "might be", but it's worth a translation:

- He says he's only sharing stuff multiple sources have confirmed
- "Sure about 20 games in development" 
- Their sources are currently developing on the platform and have devkits
- "You'll be able to verify these leaks very soon" but not aware of the actual reveal date
- Nintendo hasn't shared all of the NX "gimmicks" with their dev yet
- Hybrid confirmed but not the only "surprise"
- He's been confirmed there are detachable controllers 
- No real dock where you plug the handheld, but a wireless 'dongle' upscaling for the TV
- Handheld game is the same as the "docked" game
- Games look good on the handheld screen (780 - 900p), about PS4 level
- Ports should be easy despite the different architecture
- Very positive feedback on the dev tools 
- Breath of the Wild looks nicer on NX (duh)
- Smartphone connectivity maybe possible
- VR not out of the question but first tests aren't satisfying. 
- Lots of remasters planned (Skyward Sword, MK8, Splatoon, Smash, N64 and Wii games)
- FFXV and FFVII Remake are coming to NX
- Platinum Games and Capcom are in
- Ubisoft in (BG&E 2 discussed but not confirmed, Splinter Cell and a Yoshi / Rabbid Rabbits crossover being discussed too)

Ale, ale, ale telefony zapowiadają dzień przed premierą i się sprzedają...

To serio byłoby mocno dziwne i ryzykowne, bo w tym segmencie rynku elektronicznego to nie jest... normalne (?) . Możliwe, więc, że NX jeszcze nie jest gotowy i Niny do ostatniej chwili (w końcu trzeba to zamówić w jakiejś fabryce) stara się znaleźć złoty środek. Jeżeli tak, to uczciwsze niż reklamowanie się czymś co może się dostanie w jakimś apdejcie 2 lata po premierze, bo się to zapowiedziało pół roku przed premierą jak jeszcze dział softu leżał i kwiczał.

(pipi)amento z reddit'a:

"I am French, I'll be editing this post with whatever he says.
Ok here it is. He got this information this moring. Says he got a lot of data, but can't tell everything. Apparently he has learnt a lot and doesn't know where to begin. He has no picture to show, Nintendo is keeping a tight lid on it.

He says he's 100% sure it's a hybrid console. He calls it a "better version of the Wii U". Doesn't know if the games will be on cartridge or on CD, but he believes the games will be on cartridges.
You can put the game on the handheld screen. It can stream the game on the handheld screen, no connection or anything to do, it will all be done automatically when you get close enough to the "console" part. The handheld part will be smaller than the gamepad, close to the 3DS XL in size.

There will be a lot of launch games. He stressed on the a lot part, comparing it to the Wii U drought. Some games have been in development for 18 months or 2 years. There will be Breath of the Wild in a better version (not that better though, some small improvements), a new Mario game (certainly not a 2D game, 60% chance of having Mario Galaxy 3, 30% chances of having a HD version of Mario 64, 10% chance of having a newish 3D Mario game). There will be N64 and Gamecube remastered games on launch or not long after launch.

Some Wii U games will also be re-released in "definitive editions". Some more content for these games. There will be Mario Kart 8, Splatoon and Smash Bros - he claims the three have been confirmed. More content for these three games have been confirmed, that will not be available on Wii U. 4 more cups on Mario Kart 8. A lot of content, a long of new maps for Splatoon - the team is working so hard on it they had to stop the Splatfest. More content for Smash Bros too, new playable characters - that's the reason why there hasn't been Amiibos for the latest DLC, as Nintendo wants to release all of them at once. New maps too. He had nothing on any Mario Maker game for the NX.

There will also be a Metroid game on NX. He is 100% sure of it. It's being developed by Retro Studio. Retro Studio are also working on a new IP (he doesn't know if it is a brand new IP or an existing IP being sent to them).
He believes all Wii U games will be retrocompatible, and some are talking about retrocompatibility for the older consoles, including those working on cartridges. Nintendo wants to woo the retro gamers, but also bring quality games to the gamer crowds.

There will be at least 3 packs - Breath of the Wild, standalone console, and he doesn't remember the other one.
There will also be third party games. Ubisoft, Capcom and Square Enix are on board. No party games or anything, "real" games. Ubisoft are working on 3 NX games, but he doesn't know if Beyond Good & Evil 2 is one of them, and he doesn't know if they will be NX exclusive (his source didn't want to tell). Ubisoft CEO seems to have a lot of projects for the NX. Capcom is preparing a full HD Monster Hunter on NX - apparently the NX will be the new main Monster Hunter console. Square Enix is putting Final Fantasy XV on NX, with the Cloud Amiibo working on the game.
There will be about 15 games on launch, with a third of them being Nintendo IP. He seemed really confused for that part, not remembering the exact proportions. After cheking his notes: 30% remasters, 30% new Nintendo games, 40% third party games.

In terms of specs, the console is on par with the PS4, maybe a bit more powerful. Not as powerful as the Scorpio though. Most games will run 1080p, 60 FPS.

Nintendo are working on VR, but have no plans for it right now. Maybe later, that's not a priority.
The guy seems to be very hyped. His source is the "father of one of his friends", who also leaked him Zelda Twilight Princess back in the time. He says that the official reveal will be done very fast, late november being the absolute deadline. The fact that stuff is leaking might make Nintendo reveal sooner than they wanted to."

już mnie troche nudzą te podchody i zgadywanki

powiedziałem "troche" ? sory za przejęzyczenie, miałem na myśli że już rzygam tym!

o ile nie jestem fanem nintendo to jest to konsola która może mieć nowego monstera i poki w grafice która nie wygląda jak gunwo rozmazane, wiec może sie okazać że będę ją musiał kupić, dlatego takie zgadywanki i tajemnice już mnie zwyczajnie drażnią i tylko zabijają jakikolwiek hajp jaki bym mógł mieć

btw

wydaje mi sie że podobną rzecz mówiłem już pare tygodni temu, sory że sie powtarzam ale zgadywanki ciągnął sie dalej a konkretów nie widać za bardzo.. no ile można?

Edytowane przez Yano
  • Plusik 1

There will also be a Metroid game on NX. He is 100% sure of it.

retrocompatibility for the older consoles, including those working on cartridges.

Ubisoft, Capcom and Square Enix are on board. No party games or anything, "real" games.

Bardziej oczywistego fejka się nie dało :dynia: