Skocz do zawartości

Days Gone

SzczurekPB

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Zapowiedziano już też darmowy content dla gierki w okolicach czerwca:

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2019/04/24/days-gone-free-dlc-kicks-off-in-june/

Będzie dodany m. in. tryb dla masochistów ;)

Cytat

‘Survival’ difficulty mode tests players by daring them to beat the story with increased difficulty settings, no fast travel or Survival Vision, and an immersive HUD that removes maps and indicators from the gameplay screen. Every tweak and change made is designed to further immerse players and ratchet up the tension to make this the definitive survival experience.

Cytat

The game received 8 out of 10 for single player, 9 out of 10 for graphics, and 8 out of 10 for sound. The overall score was 83 out of 100 and they called it “fun to play” in their verdict.

The pros were the post-apocalyptic open world, interesting NPCs, and huge freakers horde with daytime behavior. Cons were mostly technical with load times that interrupt story cutscenes, game crashes (they noted they had 1.02 installed), bad frame rate and mission design.

Nie wiem który najgorzej, ale najniżej (bezpośrednio od Sony) oceniono The Order, Knacka i DriveClub. Wszystkie poniżej 70.

Edytowane przez Paolo de Vesir
sorki, DC 71 na MC, ale reszta grubo później 70
  • Plusik 1
8 godzin temu, Ryo-San napisał:

Licze że to będzie conajmniej poziom Horizona. Btw tak zupełnie z innej beczki -  jaki ex od Sony był najgorzej oceniany? Zarówno w tej generacji jak i w ogóle? 

od najlepszych do nagorszych, proszę

https://www.metacritic.com/company/sony-interactive-entertainment?filter-options=games&num_items=30&sort_options=metascore&page=1

• Plusik 1

PurePlaystation - 8.7/10. Testowano na PS4 Pro.

https://pureplaystation.com/review-days-gone-ps4/2019/04/

Cytat

Days Gone is another notable addition to the PlayStation 4’s first party library. It follows the standard open world mold, but tells an intriguing story of a conflicted character and a unique survivalish-based zombie apocalypse. Gameplay is down to earth, gritty, and most of all fun while doing just enough differently to set it apart. Shame that multiple technical issues hold the game back regardless if they will be easily patched or not. But hey, I think I have an irrational fear that Freaker hordes will surround my house now.

Pros

• Unique zombie apocalypse story where things aren’t as they seem
  • Amazing character type and depth in the conflicted Deacon St. John
  • Gameplay mixed with survival and shooting elements ensures smarts will win in the end

Cons

• Gun strafing is clunky and not an effective gameplay strategy
  • Just a few too many, minor technical issues

O północy zaczynam mmm nie mogę się doczekać uwielbiam te klimaty nie miałem hajpu ale w sumie już mam  materiałów nie oglądałem w ogóle praktycznie z gry oprócz tych z e3 itp. Co jak co ale exy sony to kwitesencja konsolowego grania . Oby tylko na podstawowej plejce jakoś to chodziło, taki horizon śmiga gładko a wyglada przepięknie 

• Haha 1