Skocz do zawartości

Red Dead Redemption 2

Gość Rozi

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Chyba szykują się kolejne preview w tym tygodniu:

+ The Guardian opublikował dzisiaj swoje wrażenia - https://www.theguardian.com/games/2018/oct/10/red-dead-redemption-2-wild-west-adventure-realism-preview

Cytat

I became mildly obsessed with testing the limits of its realism, riding into tobacco fields to see whether there were people working there (there were), switching to a first-person view to minutely examine characters’ faces and the insides of drawers (I found some pomade in there), greeting every single character I passed to see if they would respond differently (they did). What’s different here is the verisimilitude.

You can hunt animals in plenty of games, their useful materials disappearing into your inventory, but here, you kneel down, skin the animal, throw its pelt over your shoulder, return to your horse, and strap the pelt to it, before riding into town to sell it. There are animations for all of that. 

Taki krótki pościk się pojawił na Fejsbuku:

Weapon Choice & Customization in Red Dead Redemption

From visual upgrades like new metals, woods, varnishes and engravings to performance upgrades like new barrels, grips, sights and scopes. Design an entirely unique weapon that looks and handles exactly the way you want.

43648581_10156733691750097_7416733480182

Pewnie w ciągu pół godzinki zaktualizują stronę i otrzymamy więcej zdjęć/info. ;)

edit:

DpKlUWAWwAInNCh.jpg

Carry single handed pistols, revolvers and the single handed Sawed-Off Shotgun in your holsters. Upgraded and reinforced hostlers will protect the weapons from degradation against the elements while Off-Hand Holsters give you the ability to dual wield.

Edytowane przez Bigby