Skocz do zawartości

PlayStation 5 - komentarze i inne rozmowy

YETI

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

1 hour ago, Snake_Plissken said:

Jeśli panele są łatwo demontowane to ciekawe czy wymyślą sobie sprzedawać je osobno z motywami różnych gier.

W ps4 też były wymienne i jakoś oficjalnie nic ciekawego nie było w sprzedaży(jakieś 3 kolorki na krzyż do Fata i tylko w Japoni górna pokrywa z motywem ff7R do ps4slim) Aliexpress też nie miał nic do zaoferowania....Nie wiem czemu ludzie robia sobie nadzieje że z ps5 bedzie inaczej??....Jedyne co tak naprawde zostaje to DIY i drukarka 3d :P

• Minusik 2
19 minutes ago, schabek said:

https://www.eurogamer.pl/articles/2020-10-06-ps5-sprzeda-si-lepiej-ni-ps5-na-poczatku-generacji-twierdzi-jim-ryan

Jim Ryan wyszedl z nory. Dobrze ze w koncu jakis komentarz, wyglada na to ze jest spokojny o w miare bezbolesna premiere

A co innego ma mówić? Taka jego rola.

Przecieki o nowej apce PS i nowej stronie PS Store.

Cytat

I took my time to properly go through the leaked html, and found more... interesting information.

New PlayStation App 100% Confirmed.

The following text can be found in the code:

• "You can start downloading this purchase to your console directly from the mobile app."

• "Message and voice chat with friends across PS4, PS5 and PlayStation App.",

New PlayStation Store Website [NOT MENTIONED EARLIER]

According to the leaked code, the PlayStation store is at https://webstore.playstation.com, which is not online YET. And you can download games to your PS5 via https://library.playstation.com/recently-purchased. Also not online yet.

I also want to share the RAW JSON code, in case anyone wants to try and find more to share. Here you can find it: https://json-parser.com/70dda0a3

The launch of PlayStation 5 is less than two months away, and we couldn’t be more excited to deliver an all-new and even more immersive gaming experience to our fans. We’ve talked in the past about how the DualSense wireless controller will make games feel more real, but today we wanted to focus on how the PS5’s Tempest 3D AudioTech will change the way games sound and how you can hear it for yourself.

The upcoming Pulse 3D wireless headset has been engineered to take full advantage of PS5’s 3D Audio capabilities (check out a new image above). With a refined design, dual noise-cancelling microphones, and an array of easy-access controls, the Pulse 3D wireless headset offers a seamless experience for both the PS5 and PS4. We think it offers a fantastic audio experience for the PS5, but it isn’t the only way that fans can experience the increased presence and locality that we discussed in our last technical update. 

On the PS5, you’ll be able to experience 3D Audio with the headphones that many of you already own, either through USB connection to the console, or by plugging your headphones into the DualSense wireless controller’s 3.5mm headset jack. 

Headphone audio is the current gold standard for 3D Audio on PS5, as Mark Cerny mentioned in his “Road to PS5” talk in March. We’re also in the process of working on virtual surround sound through speakers that are built into TVs. Although TV speaker virtual surround sound won’t be available on launch day for PS5, it’s still a feature we are extremely excited about, and our engineers are hard at work on bringing it to PS5 in the future. 

In the meantime, I’m happy to say that you’ll be able to enjoy the PS5’s Tempest 3D AudioTech through your compatible headphones in many PS5 games. Some of the PS5 games with 3D Audio features include Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales, Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered, Astro’s Playroom, Gran Turismo 7, Returnal, Destruction AllStars, Demon’s Souls, Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart, Sackboy: A Big Adventure, Horizon Forbidden West, Resident Evil Village, and many others.

In case you missed it, check out what some PS5 developers had to say about how Tempest 3D AudioTech is enabling them to push the boundaries of game innovation

We hope you’re just as excited as we are to hear game worlds come to life with Tempest 3D AudioTech on PS5 when it launches this November.

https://blog.playstation.com/2020/10/06/experience-ps5s-tempest-3d-audiotech-with-compatible-headsets-at-launch-tv-virtual-surround-sound-coming-after-launch/

5 minut temu, WisnieR napisał:

Czyli 3D działa przez USB lub Jacka z każdymi słuchawkami.

No właśnie nie, działa tylko ze wspieranymi słuchawkami.

Cytat

In the meantime, I’m happy to say that you’ll be able to enjoy the PS5’s Tempest 3D AudioTech through your compatible headphones in many PS5 games.

On the PS5, you’ll be able to experience 3D Audio with the headphones that many of you already own, either through USB connection to the console, or by plugging your headphones into the DualSense wireless controller’s 3.5mm headset jack.

No chyba że pod "many of you already own" mają na myśli tylko ich oficjalne produkty xD

Mogą nie działać te które mają połączenie przez optyk

4 hours ago, Snake_Plissken said:

Jeśli panele są łatwo demontowane to ciekawe czy wymyślą sobie sprzedawać je osobno z motywami różnych gier.

Jeśli położysz konsolę płasko to górny panel ma 11 zaczepów, (jeśli pionowo to lewy). Więc sądzę że da się je ściągnąć tylko poprzez samo odciągnięcie od modułu centralnego. 

Ale nie wiem jak z panelem dolnym, na którym konsola jest zamontowana do podstawki (w pionie ten prawy). Kiedyś tam się wszystko wyjaśni. :) Ale wiem że ludzie będą na pewno modyfikować swoje panele tylko poprzez samo pomalowanie farbą.

Unverified PS5 images claim to show UI, removable sides and more | VGC

Godzinę temu, u55r napisał:

Jeśli położysz konsolę płasko to górny panel ma 11 zaczepów, (jeśli pionowo to lewy). Więc sądzę że da się je ściągnąć tylko poprzez samo odciągnięcie od modułu centralnego. 

Ale nie wiem jak z panelem dolnym, na którym konsola jest zamontowana do podstawki (w pionie ten prawy). Kiedyś tam się wszystko wyjaśni. :) Ale wiem że ludzie będą na pewno modyfikować swoje panele tylko poprzez samo pomalowanie farbą.

Unverified PS5 images claim to show UI, removable sides and more | VGC

Te 3 aczepy po lewej na górze i te dwa po prawej na dole wyglądaja na większe i pewnie te śrubki o które była rozkminka beda w nie wchodzić. Odkręcisz i całość zejdzie. Na pewnoe będzie moża dokupywać chińskie albo nawet orginalne panele z róznymi motywami, tłoczeniami itd. Nawet same naklejki. 

2 godziny temu, Figuś napisał:

The launch of PlayStation 5 is less than two months away, and we couldn’t be more excited to deliver an all-new and even more immersive gaming experience to our fans. We’ve talked in the past about how the DualSense wireless controller will make games feel more real, but today we wanted to focus on how the PS5’s Tempest 3D AudioTech will change the way games sound and how you can hear it for yourself.

The upcoming Pulse 3D wireless headset has been engineered to take full advantage of PS5’s 3D Audio capabilities (check out a new image above). With a refined design, dual noise-cancelling microphones, and an array of easy-access controls, the Pulse 3D wireless headset offers a seamless experience for both the PS5 and PS4. We think it offers a fantastic audio experience for the PS5, but it isn’t the only way that fans can experience the increased presence and locality that we discussed in our last technical update. 

Headphone audio is the current gold standard for 3D Audio on PS5, as Mark Cerny mentioned in his “Road to PS5” talk in March. We’re also in the process of working on virtual surround sound through speakers that are built into TVs. Although TV speaker virtual surround sound won’t be available on launch day for PS5, it’s still a feature we are extremely excited about, and our engineers are hard at work on bringing it to PS5 in the future. 

In the meantime, I’m happy to say that you’ll be able to enjoy the PS5’s Tempest 3D AudioTech through your compatible headphones in many PS5 games. Some of the PS5 games with 3D Audio features include Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales, Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered, Astro’s Playroom, Gran Turismo 7, Returnal, Destruction AllStars, Demon’s Souls, Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart, Sackboy: A Big Adventure, Horizon Forbidden West, Resident Evil Village, and many others.

In case you missed it, check out what some PS5 developers had to say about how Tempest 3D AudioTech is enabling them to push the boundaries of game innovation

We hope you’re just as excited as we are to hear game worlds come to life with Tempest 3D AudioTech on PS5 when it launches this November.

https://blog.playstation.com/2020/10/06/experience-ps5s-tempest-3d-audiotech-with-compatible-headsets-at-launch-tv-virtual-surround-sound-coming-after-launch/

Mamy rok 2020 i dalej bez wsparcia dla słuchawek po BT. :down:

Po FIFIE dużo bym nie oczekiwał. Dają darmowy upgrade, naprawdę sadzisz że dostaniesz next genowa grę? Nie, dostaniesz ta sama FIFE. 

EA musi zrobicie grę od zera, która pewnie już sie tworzy, a na current genach zostaną tylko wersje z aktualizowanymi składami. Przypuszczam że FIFA 22 będzie przeskokiem.