Skocz do zawartości

Xbox Series - komentarze i inne rozmowy

ASX

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

33 minuty temu, C1REX napisał:

Planowałeś brać series S? Nikt nie powinien brać wersji digital obu konsol moim zdaniem. To pułapka.

Jakby we wszystkich grach wyrabialo 1440p60 to by mi wystarczylo do szczescia. Jak nie bedzie spelnionego tego minimum to wtedy tylko Series X. Mam gdzies od ok. roku KOXa i nigdy zadnej plyty do niego nie wlozylem. Game Pass w zupelnosci mi wystarcza. 

Edytowane przez bebbop
8 godzin temu, C1REX napisał:

Czego tu nie rozumieć?
Różnica między ps5 i ps5 digital to 100 dolców. 
Pożyczę/wymienię się na dwie gry i oszczędzam 140dolców.

Mam 100% cyfrowych gier na ps4, ale kiedyś kilka gier na płytach się przewinęło. Czasem też dzieciakom jakąś bajkę na BlyRay odpalę.

Aaa nie wiedziałem, że mówimy o PS5 w dziale Xboxa. PS5 przy tych cenach gier i bez odpowiednika gamepassa też bym nie kupił digital :)

8 minut temu, C1REX napisał:

Trzeci raz widzę ten filmik. Obejrzałem 15min i widzę tylko reklamę gry. Jakieś wnioski odnośnie xboksa?

tu masz streszczenie najważniejszych aspektów które powiedział koleś z Codemasters

Cytat

120FPS enablers: New CPU & GPU + clever engineering. Uses tech from Intel for how they think about scheduling on the CPU. Keep all your CPU cores busy at all times. CPU Core 0 maxed out at all times, used to organise work across all other cores. Called out they’re building on the thinking that was done on the OnRush engine.

SMT has less contention of resources compared to hyper threading.

Hit over 100 FPS just by enabling SMT, optimised from there. Easy to get running at over 100 FPS.

120FPS is a very difficult goal, 8.3ms per frame

Demonstrates the power of the new consoles, highlighted how powerful the Series X is when turning on SMT.

Asked whether it is “up to 120FPS” or “locked 120 FPS” - couldn’t fully answer, aiming for locked 120FPS, hitting that in some modes, 100-110 in career mode. Aiming for 120 across the entire title. Identified options that gamers won’t care about such as cloud quality, crowd numbers etc as ways to tune the game to reach the 120 target.

Series S: there’s no 30FPS option, doesn’t make sense, the console is “a great piece of kit, it’s amazing”. Might offer a 60 FPS mode on this console with better visuals vs 120 FPS mode.

Richard challenged him on whether Dirt 5 demo was actually running on Series S, confirmed he captured the video himself, running on Series S.

Really easy to develop for Series S. Series S is Series X but targets 1440P instead. It has less RAM, but are you (us consumers) going to notice? Called out that we won’t notice 4K assets are missing on the 1440p version. Tuning means dialing back resolution and sometimes crowd numbers or intensity of weather effects, etc.

Talked about how their engine is configurable for the different strengths of each console, did call out that all the extra SKUs adds challenge for them in building a product that feels great across all.

w jeszcze wiekszym skrócie: nowe konsole są naprawdę poteżne, celują w 120 fpsów w dircie 5, a na xbox series s pracuje się bardzo dobrze