Skocz do zawartości

NINJA GAIDEN: Master Collection

XM.

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Panowie, jestem po pokonaniu bossa w chapter 12 i teraz mam chyba dwie opcje, albo po tych durnych platformach do góry albo wrócić windą w dół popłynąć do windy pod wodą i wyskakuje w miejscówce gdzie walczyłem z Almą i dostaje mesydż że niby to jakiś sekretna ścieżka. Gdzie podążać...

1 godzinę temu, iluck85 napisał(a):

Warto kupić kij treningowy który pod koniec gry dopiero da rade wymaksować. Najlepsza jak się ma mało energii. 

A nieprawda bo wiosło wymaksowuje sie dokładnie w akweduktach na maxa i dzięki temu rozpierdala się paz zuu w trymiga.

12 minut temu, XM. napisał(a):

A nieprawda bo wiosło wymaksowuje sie dokładnie w akweduktach na maxa i dzięki temu rozpierdala się paz zuu w trymiga.

To chyba w sigmie, bo nie pamiętam żeby w blacku szło tak szybko wymaksować. 

Akwadukty to 12 chapter, to jakby nie patrzeć bliżej końca. 

Edytowane przez iluck85
1 godzinę temu, XM. napisał(a):

Przez Was zacząłem grać, ale w Ng2 ktory jest jedynym ninja, gdzie nie ukocznylem MN, nawet mentora i o kurde - jest naprawdę ciężko na mentorze panów z bazookami.

Bazooki to tam pół biedy, bo to są stacjonarni przeciwnicy i jako-tako można ich wziąć na pierwszy ogień. Black Spidery z eksplodującymi kunaiami, to dopiero jest zło :dog:

Nieziemsko wygląda ten gore w og dwojeczce, ale Mentor jest przejebany - kibluje w niektórych lokacja po godzinie, nie wyobrażam sobie MN, zdecydowanie podstawowy poziom trudności nie zwiastuje takiego poziomu na wyższych stopniach, a tu już drugi jest dojebany.

32344886-9afd-4aad-9424-5c516d7532f4.png

• Plusik 1

Eh tak sobie poczytalem ten temat oraz dodatkowe info na necie i wychodzi na to ze pasuje kupic NG2 na XSX. Ogralem tylko na PS3 Sigmy (dwie) i nie interesowalem sie zbyt mocno jakie sa te roznice. No nic, pasuje nadrobic zaleglosci. Na ten moment dodalem do WL na konsoli i jak tylko znajde chwile zeby usiasc to kupie i ogram jak pan jezus powiedzial.

W jedynce Black vs Sigma wiem ze na niekorzysc PS3 byly rozdzialy Rachel i kilka mniejszych rzeczy. Warto inwestowac w Black z Xboxa OG?

Tu masz różnice między og 2 a simga 2

Cytat

Game got censored (99% of spilled blood was changed into purple mist)

- Completely censored Cutscenes

- Reduced enemy count

- Increased enemy health

- Increased enemy delimb resistance

- Reduced enemy aggression

- Reduced enemy IS throwing

- Addition of one hit kill grabs on MN from all bosses and most enemies to compensate for the lower enemy count and easier difficulty

- Changed weapon upgrade system (upgrades are for free and the game mandates when and to what lvl the player can upgrade. Infuriating)

- Easier game overall (most of the fights were deleted or altered, f.e. Sigma 2 on Master Ninja starts with 5 grey

Ninja instead of 5 IS Ninja, CH 11 lacks the first 6 fights ENTIRELY, more save points / shops were added, and more)

After some research, we found that the enemies were cut by 2/3. Enemy count in Vanilla 2: 4300-4600. Enemy count in Sigma 2: 1550. Simply pathetic

- Removal of all water combat (cannot fight the Water Dragon on water in Sigma 2)

- No NG+ anymore (original had 2 different NG+ modes)

- Cut (or exchanged) Bosses

- Easier and slower bosses

- Ability to Izuna Drop Genshin (destroys the entire bossfight)

- Removed the ability to counter strong attacks (f.e. Genshin's Haze Straight Slash and his FS, or Mechs)

- Removal or Incendiary Shuriken, Windmill Shuriken and Underwater Gatling Gun

- Removal of Bow UTs

- Unlimited Arrows and addition of a gun to compensate for the lack of Bow UTs

- The Bow has an autoaim system now (the autoaim is completely broken and does not work and aims at all kinds of things sometimes, and manual aim does not work correctly as well, the bow snaps to things or simply does not even let the player change targets sometimes)

- Addition of 3 Mandatory Female Chapters (HORRIBLE)

- Game forces life / Ki upgrades on pickup (when u pick up a Spirit of the Devils or a Life of the thousand Gods, then the game uses it automatically and robs u of the choice of when (or if) to use it). Also, those upgrades do not refill health or ki anymore

- Even tho Chapter Challenge was added, it reduced the max Ki slot count to 5 instead of 10 and is in general no replacement for a proper NG+ mode

- Removal of all keys / keycards in the game, including all lore that came with them, as well as having all doors already opened for the player

- Increased in-game loading times (when opening chests, change weapons, etc)

- Guillotine Throw is not a 100% delimb anymore, and performing a Flying Swallow on in air / crawling enemies is not a 100% insta kill anymore

- The Izuna Drop is in Ryus arsenal from the start with a lvl 1 sword (as well as all other lvl 1 weapons) making an already easier Master Ninja mode even MORE easy

- Logically, the Izuna Drop does not enough damage anymore to kill some of the lesser Ninjas

- Removed the ability to shoot 2 arrows in the air after a normal jump

- Heavenly Justice is not moving towards the attacked enemy when performed without directional input, making the followups clunky or wiff entirely

- Removed the ability to turn the camera during an Izunda Drop and during all "Rope" shimmy sections

- Removed the ability to switch between free and locked on cam during bossfights. It is always on lock on now. Pure r*****ation

- Removed the ability to switch between manual save slots and autosaving (seperate slots). The game will always autosave at statues and the player can only manually save after a chapter. Furthermore, all difficulties in story mode share a single autosave, and in chapter challenge each chapter has its own autosave, tho again only one for all difficulties. What a horrible decision...

- Removed the ability to turn the camera while casting Ninpo without actually aiming the Ninpo. Both sticks aim Ninpo now (in the original, the left stick aimed the Ninpo, the right stick only turned the camera)

- Bosses like the Blind Giant or Rasetsu will be obliterated with both a light and strong attack now... Before, only a strong attack would OT them... They cannot be killed any other way. A very bad change to combat

- All Tests of Valor have been removed

- I cannot believe i am saying this now, but - there is an invisible object / wall in the arena of the first Zedonius fight

- Removed the ability to immediately run on the surface of water when jumping on it from "too high up"

- Some weapons were nerfed (f.e. Talons ->Y has a lower delimb rate now, the Scythe's damage was nerfed so hard,

it feels like a wet noodle, probably to make the Enma's Fang the default heavy weapon, etc)

- Incendiary Shuriken that actively stick to Ryu during a UT charge will NOT stun him. they are basically cotton balls now

- Weapons / LotG, LottG / SotD that were not picked up cannot be bought at Muramasa in the following chapter

- Removed the ability to see the actively selected Ninpo on the left of the healthbar.

- Removed the ability to Ninpo cancel Izuna Drops

- You can block Lycan and Van Gelf grabs... Let me repeat that again: YOU CAN BLOCK LYCAN AND VAN GELF GRABS!! BLOCK EM!! DERPDI DERP DERP

• Dzięki 2

Włożysz płytę w konsolę, ściągnie Ci z netu gierkę, chwilę pokręci płytą i przestanie. Na XSX Gaiden 2 sztywne (prawie)4K 60 przez całą grę niezależnie od zadymy na ekranie.

Analiza na One X, na Seriesie ani jedna klateczka nie poleci.

• Plusik 2

Kurwa Panowie różne gry przeszedłem, slashery chyba wszytskie ukończyłem na najtrudniejszym poziomie trudności, wszytskie NG prócz dwójki na najtrudniejszym (gdzie NG2 nawet Mentora nie przeszedłem) no i powiem szczerze, z ręką na sercu - nie grałem w trudniejsza grę niż ng2, a gram dopiero na mentorze. Gra jest pojebana, przeciwnicy zabierają pojebana ilość HP, kamera jest kurwą najgorszą że wszytskich gier w jakie grałem kiedykolwiek, wrogow jest od zajebiania bez tego śmiesznego limitu jak w innych częściach (gdzie było max koło 5 wrogów na ekranie), respawnuja się wszędzie, w ilościach x10 i nawet jak myślisz, że jest koniec wali to nagle wyskakuje drugie tyle. Ja nie wiem czy dam radę i co się będzie działo na MN, ale naprawdę wsiadam w Porsche i jadę uścisnąć rękę osobom które ukończyły to jebane gowno na tym poziomie trudności. Nie wiem, może to już starość, ale UN z Razors Edge które uważałem dotychczas za najtrudniejsza część to jest pryszcz, pierwszego Gaidena na MN to idzie przejść z chujem w dupie i zamkniętymi oczami po przy tych dwóch grach.

Super gówno, kurwo

• Plusik 1
  • Haha 3
  • Smutny 1